What information do we collect?
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
• To personalize users' experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Protecting Your Privacy
At halloye, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). The halloye team members are customers themselves, of both halloye and other internet sites – so we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save users' preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How long do we retain your information?
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.